Manufacturing companies transform goods, materials or substances into new products. Many manufacturers own plants, mills or factories that produce such goods for public consumption.
The ‘Manufacturing’ umbrella encompasses:
- Industrial Machine Manufacturing
- Printing & Related Support Activities
- Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
- Other Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing
- Forging & Stamping
- Plastics Product Manufacturing
- HVAC & Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Machine Shops & Threaded Product Manufacturing
- Coating, Engraving, Heat treated Machinery
- Commercial & Service Industry Machinery
- Spring & Wire Product Manufacturing
- Other Non-Metallic Mineral Products
Equipment for Sale
Corporations seeking a non-liquidation / auction approach can now reach potential buyers through CBS-Global’s direct marketing “first look” equipment platform. We are stimulating qualified buyers closer to a fair market purchase.
Our motivation is to bring to you the highest market offer in the shortest amount of time. Reaching end users is our goal however we are setting the bar and managing all others who want to participate. Everyone is encouraged to present respectful offers. Liquidation or auction is normally a default option.
Manufacturing is the engine that drives Wisconsin. Each dollar of manufactured goods in the United States creates additional dollar activity in other sectors.
How we work
Selling your manufacturing business may be the largest transaction of your life. CBS-Global intermediaries can guide you through the process and get you to the finish line. Is your company acquisition worthy and are you and the business fully prepared to sell? There’s a reason why manufacturing companies are the most sought-after acquisitions in the lower middle market. Competition to buy good manufacturing companies is fierce. CBS-Global will be the partner a manufacturing business owner will want to speak to early in their exit planning process. Our business intermediaries will provide you with an estimate of the most likely price your business will sell for and how long it will take to get the job done. If you have any questions about your specific manufacturing mergers & acquisitions situation we invite you to get in touch with us.
No items found