The Industrial Real Estate group at Creative Business Services, combines deep industry knowledge and extensive relationships with the best advisory services.
Industrial Real Estate
- Heavy manufacturing: These buildings are heavily customized and house machinery; manufacturers need to operate to produce goods and services.
- Light assembly: These aren’t as customized and may be used for product assembly or storage.
- Bulk warehouse: These properties are usually large and are used as distribution centers.
- Flex industrial: These properties contain a mix of both industrial and office space.
- Research and development (R&D) facilities are a specialized type of industrial real estate.
Industrial real estate includes: All land and buildings either utilized or suited for industrial activities. Such activities are defined as: Production, Manufacturing, Assembly, Warehousing, Research, Light Storage, Distribution and some related Office requirements of tangible goods rather than service-related users.
An industrial property is a property used for actual manufacturing and can be considered as a factory or a plant. This is usually zoned for a light, medium or heavy industry. These include warehouses, garages and distribution centers.
Industrial buildings house industrial operations for a variety of tenants, and are mostly located outside of urban areas, especially along major transportation routes. The low-rise buildings can also be grouped into industrial parks.
How we work
“I believe success and failures refine you to who you were meant to be. My life’s experiences as an industrial developer & exceptional wealth M&A Intermediary continue to guide my clients through difficult times and growth. I believe there is value in everything including things most commonly overlooked. I know the creation of opportunity is ultimately held by few who truly hold a gifted level of meaningful experiences. I believe alleviating my clients fears ultimately suppresses failure. “Corporations on the move” have relied on opportunity and options to reach their goals…
My natural character Is to deliver professional, custom tailored strategic approaches to secure your best interests, obtaining business real estate success.” – Darren Harrington, Business Intermediary